Now Accepting Applications
The Dartmouth Stamps Scholars Program is now accepting applications for the 2019-20 program year!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Scholar Panel & Info Session
Join us to learn what past & current Stamps Scholars have done, and how you could be next!
Monday Feb. 11, 6:00-7:00 pm in DCAL–Baker 102
Undergraduate students in their second and third years at Dartmouth are eligible to apply. Applicants must also:
- Demonstrate an excellent academic record.
- Describe specific experiential learning opportunities they would like to pursue.
- Explain how their academic background and other experiences have provided sufficient preparation for the proposed activities.
- Obtain a Dartmouth faculty or staff mentor to provide direction and support.
To be considered for the Stamps Scholars Program, applicants must complete a digital application form and attach the required documents. A full application includes:
- A completed digital application form adhering to word limits.
- A one-page resume starting with the student’s Dartmouth experience, eliminating anything prior.
- An unofficial Dartmouth transcript.
- A Dartmouth faculty or staff mentor’s confirmation statement, submitted directly via digital form by the faculty or staff mentor.
In order to be considered as a 2019-20 Stamps Scholar, the application form, resume, and transcript must be received by noon on February 22, 2019. Please contact [email protected] with any questions regarding the Stamps Scholars program or application process.
GO TO APPLICATION